I’m looking forward to helping you get started with my interactive training site!
How to Improve Your Cash Game Skills:
Take a moment to download and get familiar with my preflop charts in the Tools section:
Take note of how your preflop ranges should be constructed. These should be adjusted to the specific players in your games, but the concepts behind the ranges stay the same.
The following curriculum will help improve your cash game strategy and get you acquainted with the site. Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing email@example.com.
Let’s start with the fundamentals!
Watch Tristan Wade’s Deep-Stacked Fundamentals. This can be found in the Classes Section under Coaching Webinars.
After that, test yourself with these quizzes:
- Quiz 562 – Facing a limper in $1/$2 with Jonathan Little
- Quiz 573 – Facing a limper in $1/$2 with Evan Jarvis
- Quiz 610 – Playing A-K with Evan Jarvis
- Quiz 489 – How to Play Pocket Aces with Brad Owen
I hope you enjoyed those and learned a ton. Here is a great class on continuation betting that will expand on the subjects discussed in the quizzes:
Watch Lexy Gavin’s When to Continuation Bet. This can be found in the Classes Section under Coaching Webinars.
Then test your continuation betting skills with these quizzes:
- Quiz 345 – BTN vs BB with Matt Affleck
- Quiz 483 – Playing AQo multi-way with Brad Owen
- Quiz 625 – AA Out-of-position with Evan Jarvis
Nice job! I hope you’ve been enjoying these quizzes. If you have any questions, please join the Discord channel and ask for help.
I think you’re ready for your first homework assignment!
Complete the Homework Challenge from 9-20-2019. This can be found in the Homework Challenges section. If you’re unfamiliar with how to complete PokerCoaching Homework Challenges, check out this video walkthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAd4nu4LyR4
After completing your homework …
Watch the Live Webinar from 9-20-2019 Part 1 to see my answer to this homework and how your answer compares.
Now let’s take a look at some 3-betting spots:
Watch my 3-Betting Concepts Class. This can be found in the Classes Section under Pre-flop.
Test your skills with the Quiz: 3-Betting Concepts. This can be found in the Classes Section under Pre-flop.
After that, continue practicing with these hand quizzes that deal with 3-bet pots:
- Quiz 482 – 3-bet pot from out of position with Evan Jarvis
- Quiz 634 – 3-bet pot from in-position with Lexy Gavin
- Quiz 205 – 3-bet pot multi-way with Matt Affleck
Time for a fun Hand History Review from a bunch of $1/$2 hands I played at Borgata: Watch Live $1/$2 No Limit Webinar. This can be found in the Classes Section under Courses and Bundles.
Let’s end this learning path with one more Homework Challenge. I know these are tough, but keep working hard and you will drastically improve your skills. Learning how to structure your ranges across all three streets is a vital skill that will help you have a consistent edge at the table.
Complete the Homework Challenge from 12/13/2017. This can be found in the Homework Challenges section.
After completing your homework…
Watch the Live Webinar from 2017-12-13 Part 1 to see my answer to this homework.
Congratulations on completing your PokerCoaching Cash Game Learning Path! This is just a small portion of all of the content on my interactive training site, so make sure to continue to work hard and improve your skills. Good luck in your games and I’ll talk to you soon.
Your Poker Coach,
P.S. Here are a few important community notes (This can be found in the Community section of PokerCoaching.com):
- Join our Private Discord Chat – This is a great way to connect with other PokerCoaching members and to have your questions answered.
- Apply for Backing – Each month I pick a member or two to provide financial backing for a tournament. This is a fun way for me to get in the action while helping my students play in tournaments that are usually a bit too large for their bankrolls.
- Request a Patch – If you would like to wear a PokerCoaching Patch at the table, we will mail you patches!